PIE(Pixel Information Expert) is one of twin flagship software products of PIESAT for analyzing remote sensing image and data, it provides not only the comprehensive functions for processing the multi-modal remote sensing data (optical, radar, hyperspectral and Lidar etc.), but also applies the cutting edge techniques of information extraction and AI to present a highly automated and user friendly platform for remote sensing engineering applications.
· Radiometric Correction function
· Image matching function
· Image fusion function
· Image mosaic function
· Supports free net, control net, 3D net etc. regional adjustment algorithm;
· Supports multi-view, multi-strategy and multi-precision matching, to improve the matching accuracy and speed, automatically DSM/DEM generating;
· Supports fast reading and drawing of multiple source data, using multithreading, multi-type multistage cache, OpenGL hardware accelerated rendering multiple optimization techniques, to achieve big fast loading and data display, stepless zoom, seamless roaming;
· In the interpretation of interpretation process focus on man-machine harmony, fully integrated with automatic extraction of information and artificial investigation of two kinds of interpretation mode;
· supports multi-node collaborative interpretation, to improve interpretation efficiency;
· Supports the fusion interpretation of multi-source data, to realize the spatial fusion and information fusion of multi-source remote sensing data, and to improve the accuracy of target detection and identification
· In the analysis of the results of the application, give full play to spatial information comprehensive statistics, query, measurement, visual analysis, template-based intelligent mapping and report output capabilities for the quick access to interpretation of the results to provide support.
· Supports abundant and professional image processing and GIS spatial analysis function, can accomplish remote sensing processing and GIS analysis in the same platform.
· Provides the second development port of remote sensing and GIS processing function, to reform a new RS-GIS united integration system.
· Provides abundant industry symbol library, and supports rapid symbol extending.
· With parallel computing capabilities to support multi-CPU, CPU multi-core and multi-GPU parallel processing and distributed processing, processable custom production line, to achieve massive image data efficient processing;
· Optimize job assignment using load balancing technology, 100% utilizes the processing power of all compute nodes to maximize the efficiency of all processing computers in the cluster, effectively preventing the computer from overloading or idling.
· The cluster parallel processing technology is designed to fully consider the adaptability of the cloud environment, and can be directly deployed to the cloud application without any modification.
· SDK using“Microcore+plug-in” type framework development, by following the astride platform standard C++, can be deployed in Windows, Linux and Kylin etc. operation system
· Provide a variety of forms of API, available C++, C #, Python, Lua and other language development
· Provide secondary development wizard, can quickly encapsulate Matlab, IDL, Fortran etc. languages to write the algorithm to build remote sensing application solutions.
· Land Surface Water Monitoring
· Irrigation Area Monitoring
· Disaster Monitoring,such as Flood,Drought,Landslides,Debris Flow,Fire...
· Disaster Assessment,such as Damaged Roads,Crumbling Houses,Sedimentation Points...
· Ocean Color Monitoring
· Ocean Dynamic EnvironmentMonitoring
· Oil Spill Monitoring
· Watercraft Detection
· Water Environment Monitoring
· Crop Monitoring,such as Area,Growth,and Yield Estimation.
· Plant Disaster,Cold,Diseases...
· Land Use/Land Cover Monitoring.
· Land Use/Land Cover Monitoring&Changing Detection.